Budapest - Spa and Restaurant
17.10.2017 - 30.12.2017 | 09:00 | Széchenyi Spa
With this exclusive package, you’ll have the chance to explore the magnificent Széchenyi with a VIP skip-the-line entrance through a separate welcome desk, and enjoy a phenomenal meal with a huge discount at the celebrated Gundel restaurant, all for the price of one program.
The Széchenyi Spa offers a truly special pampering experience for everyone, with its 18 pools, numerous sauna facilities, swimming and thermal baths. Enjoy a detoxicating hot sauna, take a few laps in the refreshing cold water, or heal your body and soul in one of the several natural thermal spring pools of the facility. The astonishing interior design had been carefully preserved, to keep representing the breathtaking, traditional beauty of the place, taking you back to its glory days, the moment you enter. At the stunning setting of Gundel, you can savor a special 3-course gourmet dinner with 3 complementary beverages.
The restaurant is famous for their carefully selected high quality ingredients. prepared by some of the most talented master chefs of the country.
Enjoy the exclusive menu, compiled carefully for this program from the best and most popular house specialties and discover the delicious side of Budapest!
3-course meal & Spa Entry & pick-up & drop-off
• VIP Entrance to the Széchenyi Spa
• 3-course special gourmet menu with 3 complementary drinks at the world renowned Gundel restaurant
• A 5-minute hostess accompanied walk from the spa to the restaurant
• OPTIONAL Private hotel pick-up to the Széchenyi Spa and drop-off after the meal at Gundel
• OPTIONALI Love Széchenyi Spa package (take-home towel, swimming cap, flip-flops, shower gel, bottle of mineral water)
- Starts from 9:00
- Includes: VIP Entrance to the Széchenyi Spa; 3-course special gourmet menu at the Gundel restaurant; A 5-minute hostess accompanied walk from the spa to the restaurant
- Duration: whole day
- Meeting point: at the Szechenyi Spa
- Meeting time is 9:00
Glass of Törley Gála sec sparkling wine
Forest mushroom cappuccino with crispy noodles and truffle oil
Crispy Pike-perch from Lake Balaton with parsley-seasoned potatoe mousse, poached crab and asparagus velouté
Medallions of tenderloin of pork and “Lecsó” Gundel Style with boiled-baked potatoes
Dark Chocolate Royal with passion fruit and quince cream
Dates October 2017
Dates November 2017
Dates December 2017
With this exclusive package, you’ll have the chance to explore the magnificent Széchenyi with a VIP >> Read more